I found this great video on the development of a new F1 engine at the beginning of the turbo era. This video is quite long so I suggest you sit back and relax with an adult beverage of your choosing.
- Straight cut gears vs helical
- Rotors: Blank vs Cross Drilled vs Slotted and Warping
- Stop and weight! A 50/50 weight distribution is not optimal
- Setting initial timing on a small block Chevy (SBC)
- Does going into drive while still reversing damage an automa...
- Linear vs progressive rate springs
- Dog engaged transmissions aka the “Dog Box”
- Paul Walker Accident Explained
- Those shields behind rotors
- Cars just dont explode